Sunday, January 5, 2014

How Do You Use Your Scraps?

I cannot believe it is already Sunday!  My goodness time flies on the weekend!  Lately I have been sharing a few things about the CTMH Cloud Nine Card Kit that happens to be our special for this month.  Like being able to create 10 adorable cards with this kit isn't enough....there is a bit leftover paper, shimmer trim, and durables to use for a few more small projects.  Doesn't get better than that for $15.  PLUS don't forget this kit comes with an awesome "all occasion" stamp set that is just the perfect size.  

With that said, I wanted to show you this cute little "Post-It" note holder I created using some of the scraps.....
The heart die-cut and the "love you" stamp image comes from the Cloud Nine kit.  I took the sentiment from an older CTMH stamp set.  Love how I can pull out ANY of my CTMH product and make it work.  Take a look here for more information about this great kit.  If you have any questions or comments, feel free!  Happy Sunday!

~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews