I also dug into my scraps from CTMH's Frosted paper pack and created some cards to give to the cherished parents of my preschoolers to say "thank you" for their thoughtfulness and generosity during the holidays!!!! This is what I came up with after being inspired by a good friend. Here is the finished product.
- Card base is 5 1/2"x4 1/4" (I used Colonial White from CTMH for this project)
- The stamped image is from a retired stamp set from CTMH called "A Sip" (I love when I have a versatile stamp set like this on hand. Great for a Get Well card or to create a gift card holder for a treat from a much loved coffee shop.)
- The Frosted Gray panel that is directly on the base measures at 4"x5 1/4"
- The patterned paper panel (looks like a diamond or lattice pattern) measures at 3 3/4"x5"
- The next panel that is Frosted Gray is 2 1/2"x5"
- The Snowflake patterned panel is 2 1/4"x5"
- The Frosted Gray Oval and the Colonial White Oval were both cut using the Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy exclusive to Close To My Heart. The Gray lacey ones measure at 2 1/4" and the Colonial White at 1 3/4"
- The small rectangle with "You Warm My Heart" stamped on it is 3/4"x1 1/2"