Monday, August 8, 2011

Pillow Boxes & Paper Flowers

Love my Cricut!!!!  I have to say, I didn’t play all too much with the Cricut until CTMH came out with their exclusive cartridge…now I can’t stop!  I cannot believe what I have been able to create in just minutes thanks to this bug…

Here is a pillow box I made today in five minutes…yep, you heard me right.  Take a look…..

Cricut projects 016 

I used less than a sheet of B&T paper from the CTMH “Elemental” paper pack, dark chocolate and colonial white striped ribbon, opaque adhesive gems, one of the beautiful embellishments from the Pewter Mini-Medley pack, and a stamped image from one of the  Cricut cartridge coordinating stamp sets called “Celebration”. 

The paper flowers are super simple to make and look so pretty when complete. 

Cricut projects 013

Let me know if you are interested in learning how to make your very own pillow box….classes will be scheduled soon so keep your eye out on the list of workshops that are upcoming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews