Sunday, August 7, 2011

CTMH Art Philosophy: Truly Inspiring

I got my new CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge on Friday and I have been exploring it all day.  What fun projects you can do with this great cartridge! 

I love the great box it comes in

Summer 2011 036 

I love flipping through the pages and seeing all the possibilities.  Then I saw this project pictured in the beginning of the booklet

Summer 2011 038

and decided to give it a shot.  I thought this card was so pretty and just had to give it a try.  So here is my finished project

Summer 2011 030

Love it!!!!  Within minutes I completed this great card and can’t wait to create more.  Let me show you how you can purchase your very own Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge bundle!  Contact me today valentino.danielle@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews