Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Simply “Magnifique”

Take a look at these sweet little pillow boxes I made to house gift certificates for the winners of the Miss Clarke County & Jr. Miss Clarke County beauty pageant.

pillow boxes 005

pillow boxes 020

Of course, I had lots of help from my Cricut (love that bug!) and the new “Art Philosophy” cartridge exclusive to CTMH.  Having this great cartridge makes my job big fun and super easy!!!!  It even helps me make the cuts so I can create these beautiful paper flowers:

pillow boxes 012

So excited I had the chance to be creative and share this with some neat girls! 

You too can create this project (yes, even if you are not the creative type)….what better way to present your next gift card/certificate for teachers, clients, friends, family, or organizations.  Just contact me for a list of upcoming classes.  Let’s create together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews