Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!

Hi......get your wish list together because this month you are going to need it. Here are just a few quick tidbits about this month so check it out:

Close To My Heart's special this month is awesome. If you shop on my website createwithdanielle.myctmh.com and spend at least $20 (without shipping and tax) you will get a FREE "D" sized, stamp set. That is a $22.95 value! So grab your cup of coffee, your wish list, and your computer and get shopping.

Now take that wish list and pass it on to your loved one....they can send me your wishes and I can be sure that they come true. I can do their Christmas shopping for them. I'll order products, wrap, and deliver as well. So have them contact me valentino.danielle@yahoo.com before December 13th (this ensures delivery by Christmas).

Stay tuned for more December fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews