Friday, December 3, 2010

Cupcakes In A Jar


I got this amazing idea from my sister who recently visited Washington, D.C. to see the Food Network do their demonstrations. She told me about this great idea while we were chatting about making homemade baked goods and possibly giving as little gifts to show appreciation around the holidays. So here is my version.....Cupcakes In A Jar!



Here is the fun part.....you eat the cupcakes straight from the jar using the spoon attached. Having a few workshops coming up, I thought I would give these to my hostesses as a little "thank you" for having me teach them and their families and friends how to preserve their cherished memories. For the jar lid, I used "Magnifique" paper from CTMH and I embossed a dimensional elements snowflake using silver embossing powder. To add a little something extra, I put these adorable snowflake brads to the tips of the ribbon that is holding the spoon. This was super easy to do and combined my two joys, creating with paper and baking.......Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I've seen these floating around the blogosphere for the past six months and I think they're absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews