Friday, July 23, 2010

Altered Candy Box





This one is for Ryan! While visiting at the family beach house last week, I was inspired to recreate this adorable candy box. Little Ryan recently celebrated a special occasion and for party favors (given that Ryan LOVES to fish) guests were given a little candy box filled with chocolate. The box was labeled "Ryan's Tackle Box". So, of course, being a crafter, I ran with the idea. This is a simple form of the box I made to be filled with homemade cookies. The materials used were:

  • candy boxes with top window (found in the baking aisle at your local craft store)
  • Passages paper from Close To My Heart
  • Fish and Fishing pole stamps from "World's Best Dad" My Acrylix stamp set from CTMH
  • Craft twine (for handle)
  • Cocoa ink from CTMH

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews