Friday, July 23, 2010

Autumn/Winter Sneak Peaks



As many of you already know, I had the pleasure of attending The Close To My Heart Annual Convention at the Gaylord National. WOW! is all I can say. One of the many benefits consultants get for attending convention is getting to see all of the new product and great changes being made to better all we have to offer. Starting September 1st you all will be able to order from our new Autumn/Winter catalog. There are great NEW products that I know you are all going to just love.

Today, I want to introduce the new how-to book called Magic. I just got mine and it is awesome! It gives some incredible layouts (as always) and ideas on making your pages more interactive. Also showing above is a swatch of one of the new paper packs called Mistletoe.
Please keep checking in for you never know when I'll post some more sneak peaks at what is NEW in our upcoming catalog. I will also be posting workshop dates soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews