Monday, July 20, 2009

Exciting New Venture!!!!!

I am happy to announce that with the big fun am having with being a "Close To My Heart" consultant and the joys I get from being a teacher, I decided to venture out even further and bring this great craft to children. I am now offering scrapbook parties for children. I am so excited about this new adventure....I as a mom know how crazy it could get preparing for your child's birthday party. Then to have to worry about how to keep the children entertained. I love to scrapbook and to have the opportunity to offer this great craft at a young age can be great. There is nothing better to a child than to be given some clue, paper, and scissors and to be allowed to create their own masterpiece with little or no interruption from us. Then there is the older child who wants to remember all of the great things they are experiencing...what better way to remember than to flip through a scrapbook they made on their own.....I can only hope that I can share my love for scrapping with adults and children and get them to see all the wonder and joy it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews