Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting excited for upcoming birthdays...

Well, I have been so excited getting ready for two of my daughters' birthdays coming up. With their special days only being 4 weeks apart, I like to pick a day in between to celebrate with all of our friends. This year, we will be celebrating with a "cowgirl" theme. All the girls have grown to love animals of all sorts, especially horses and ponies. Here, I made two kinds of invitations. One is with Close To My Heart's "That's Amore" paper and the other is using Close To My Heart's "More to Adore" paper.
The above card is the "That's Amore" paper which has proven to me over and over to be quite versatile. The below picture is "More to Adore" which I fell in love with instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews