Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What Will You Be Crafting For Easter? Artiste Can Help!

Hello all....I hope those of you who are on Spring Break right now are enjoying your time off from the roller coaster we call life.  I know here in my household, things have been very laid back, quiet.  I think I like it!

I took some time this morning, while sipping my coffee, to create some fun little treat boxes as a little token of thanks to some wonderful ladies who have been an amazing support to me over the past couple of months.  These treat boxes can also be wonderful to add to your holiday table!  You can use them as gifts, favors, or even place markers.

I used my Close To My Heart  Artiste Cricut cartridge and was able to make several in just minutes! 

Remember, this cartridge can be yours FREE this month (a $99 value) if you join my team and become a consultant yourself ;).  Take a look here.

So here is the box.  I used White Daisy cardstock for the box itself.  I sponged the sides and corners with Cotton Candy ink.  At the bottom of each I added the border from the My Stickease pack for Lollydoodle.  The butterfly at the top is also cut using the Artiste cartridge.  Of course, I had to add a little "bling" so included some sparkle flourishes.  Finally, I added a little gift tag by attaching it with baker's twine. 




Happy Spring to All!!!


~Danielle

Some other materials used in this project....


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews