Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year, New Attitude!

Happy Friday!!!  Brrrr...it is cold outside.  As much as I would like to complain about the weather, I won't as the bitter cold temps and blast of snow last evening bought me a day off!  Another day to pull myself and my thoughts together.

I have set some personal goals for myself for this new year.  I also made some promises, one being I am not going to set my goals according to how everyone else thinks they should be set.  Instead, my goals will be those that are just right for me.  That makes them more realistic and when they are more realistic, my chances of reaching those goals are much higher.

One of my goals is to take what I love doing and inspire others.  I want to use my creativity to get others to dig down deep inside them and find their own creativity.  (Whether you want to believe it or not, EVERYONE is creative!)  I want to show them that they can do it!  They have something to offer, something special, to help preserve their life's journey.  So how will I do this?  I will start by offering daily posts (yes, I will try again to be more diligent about keeping up with my blog).  Even if I did not complete a project, I will try somehow to inspire through words or pictures.  I am so adamant about this, that I am even organizing my thoughts on paper!  I know....shocker!!!!
When I became a Close To My Heart consultant, I was given a goldmine!  I have these amazing product in my hands, I have a great team of girls that are always willing to share their thoughts and ideas, and I have a plethora of inspiration from others around me via everyday in-person interactions and technology!  I vow to take all of these things and INSPIRE all.  Let me help you get your 2014 paper crafting goals met.  Want to start stamping?  Let me show you how!  Want to start a scrapbook?  Let me show you what your options are and we will find the right fit for you!  Want to add a personal touch to an upcoming special occasion?  Let me show you how you can create your very own favors, invites, and table decor!  Close To My Heart offers all kinds of great product to help all of us get that project done.  Let's create together...........

~Danielle

Simple Card Project 
Here I used the washi tape, teal shimmer trim (available in the SS2014 IB), an "thanks" stamp image from the Cloud Nine card kit which is our January special.  I added a faux patterned trim at the bottom using the Geometric Backgrounds stamp set (D1559) which is on page 97 of the AW2013 IB or here on my website. 
This one is headed off in the mail today!  Visit my website today to order your own Cloud Nine card kit for just $15 with qualifying purchase!

Happy crafting!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews