Friday, July 5, 2013

Rediscover Close To My Heart

Hello, all, and happy July!  Whoosh!!!!  What just happened?!  The past week has been nothing but an amazing whirlwind!  I just got back from the "happiest place on earth", Disney World (Orlando) where I got to attend the Close To My Heart annual convention at the Coronado Springs Resort.  If that isn't enough excitement, I was blessed in that I can extend my visit and have my family with me so we can all enjoy Disney together.  What a great way to kick off the summer!  I have so much to share with you all so I will just jump right in.

First, the new Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book was unveiled and boy is it loaded with great stuff!  I think you will all be pleasantly surprised.  My customers can start ordering from this Idea Book August 1st HOWEVER, if you just have to have what's in the book, like yesterday, you can get it a month in advance by joining my team today.  And if that's still not enough, you can get the product at consultant discount!  Yep!!!!  That's right....discount + earlier than everyone else = AWESOME!  If you are interested in joining my team just go here and see what you get.  OR visit the "Join My Team" page.  Here is the new Idea Book
http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/59944187BDB649E694A5E3F8CAE6A188.ashx?w=400
So what is in the Idea Book you ask?  OMGosh!  So many new and fun things including 6 new paper packs, new stamp sets, new textiles and kits that allow you to extend your creativity into creating jewelry and accessories, new home decor products, our new CRUSH book (if you love to SMASH you will love to CRUSH!), and so much more!   OOPS!  I forgot to mention that Close To My Heart also unveiled there NEW......wait for it....Cricut cartridge!  The new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge is absolutely amazing and will open so many new avenues for your scrapbooking. 


More about what this cartridge can do for you coming soon!  But for now it has 700 images including 10 mini books, fonts, layouts, etc.  This is a must have for all my scrappers!  The bundle is $99 and comes with the cartridge, three coordinating stamp sets, and three sheets of coordinating dimensional elements.  Artbooking will be available to my customers starting August 1st, but again, join my team today and you can get your cartridge early plus at a discount!

So that is a very small taste of what is to come.  I will post daily giving you more info as there is just way to much to share in just one post.  In the mean time, take a look at this month's classes and maybe consider hosting a workshop/class of your own as you can earn FREE stuff plus get a project completed.  Let me show you how!

~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews