Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cricut "Artbooking"...Oh, The Possibilities!

I am so excited to introduce this new CTMH cartridge to you all!!!!  OMGosh, I have been playing with the cartridge and still cannot believe all it an do.  I am working on a scrapbook for a family member right as we speak and decided to use Artbooking  for just that.  Here are some of my cuts
Notice the beautiful overlay with scallop design.  ONE of my faves!  Here is another layout I am about done with.  Just need to add a little sparkle and some journaling!

I just wanted to show you a little of what this great cartridge can do.  Remember, you can have your very own Artbooking cartridge by pre-ordering yours today!  Head over to the right side of my screen and check it out!

~Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews