Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fun Card With Non-Traditional Twist!

Hello, everyone and happy Wednesday!  I have finished up the school year with my preschoolers.  It's a bitter-sweet time for me as I always miss my little ones but this just means more time to play in my craftroom. I wanted to share this card with you all.  Now please note this is NOT MY DESIGN.  I saw this design online and just thought I'd give it a try using my much loved CTMH products. Here is the card shown as a whole.  The technique involves using the envelope almost as a pocket.

This is another version where the top of the envelope is trimmed off and the note card slides in.  I embossed the envelope using my Sissix and added a tulip image cut using the Cricut Artiste cartridge exclusive to CTMH.  The edge of the note card show the "tearing" technique to make it have that "parchment" affect.

I am having so much fun trying new ideas.  Can't wait to show you some of these great techniques in classes/workshops being held this summer!  Happy crafting!

~Danielle










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews