Sunday, May 19, 2013

Colors of Summer

OK, so I have been spending some time this weekend working on some projects.  For one, I have been wanting to scrap my daughter's pics from a horse show she just competed in.  I decided to use my CTMH "Dream Pop" pack as there are so many sheets and can be used in so many different ways.  Here is one of the layouts I did...
I took quite a few pics, so I just chose a handful that really told the story of that day.  In this layout I included a Loudoun County FD Tanker as this event benefited the volunteer fire department of Philomont.  I also included pics of my girl riding "Easy" A.K.A. "Mendocino" and mapping out her 8 jump course.

Here I took some time scrapping her number....
It was her lucky number that day as she came home with a blue ribbon.  So happy I got to scrap her pics.  Now I can get ready for the next project!

~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews