Sunday, October 21, 2012

Thank You, Croppers!

Good morning and happy Sunday!  I just wanted to take this time to thank all the croppers who attended Loudoun Valley Community Center's 1st annual crop yesterday.  I enjoyed my time with ALL 20 of you!  I know how crazy it can be on weekends with children (and husbands) at home, but you all made it work somehow. 

Congrats to Jessica Taylor and Dee Matthews for winning their workshops on the go...Whoot Whoot!  Also, congrats to our first 5 to sign up...they each got their own Close To My Heart paper pack!  Keep checking in for our next crop being held in January!

Finally, a HUGE "thank you" to my special peeps Chrissy, Ursula, Michelle, and Emily!  Love you guys!

Keep on scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews