Saturday, October 27, 2012

I saw this adorable idea online. Since it was one of many ideas I loved, I don't remember who exactly did it in order to give credit but I can tell you they primarily used "Stampin' Up" product. So I tweaked it using ALL Close To My Heart product and love it!!!!! So here it is, my "Witch's Broom" (which is really a Tootsie Roll Pop)
No, Tootsie Roll Pops do NOT come with black sticks, LOL, I colored it black myself. I made the bristles of the broom using Accent #3 on page 35 of the Cricut Artiste Booklet (use the shift button). I cut the image at 6" and cut 2 of them for each lollipop.
I used CTMH Kraft cardstock found on page 129 of the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book. Once the images were cut, I spritzed each with some water and crumpled them. Then I layered the two cut images and punched a hole in the center. Slide them over the lollipop stick, add some black hemp, and some stamped tags and voila!!!!!! There you have it. My images were from the "Wicked" stamp set from CTMH. I made several of the cute little treats for my co-workers for Halloween.

I hope you like these sweet treats! Now get creatin'........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews