Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A New Month Brings New CTMH Product!

Happy August everyone!  I am so excited for today as it marks the beginning of all new things from Close To My Heart.  I just wanted to tap in today to remind you all that today is the first day you all can go to my website and view the new Autumn/Winter 2012 catalog.  CTMH has so may great new things to share and I will have so much more to teach you...

Would you like to create something pretty?  Maybe create a special gift for someone you care about OR just for the fun of it for yourself?  CTMH has so many new options for you from new scrapbooking supplies, stamp sets, card making kits, and home decor!  Plus a NEW Cricut cartridge that is absolutely amazing!  With over 700 images, 3 coordinating stamp sets, and 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard, you are bound to create something wonderful. 

Keep in mind, Cricuts are not just for scrapbookers!!!!  They can be a teacher's best friend!  I know because I am also a teacher and I use my bug for everything from bulletin board sets, teaching resources, art projects and more!  For example, there is a great cupcake image that I used to create a birthday display for my students (pictures coming shortly)! 

Did you always want to create more and would love to have a great starter set?  Well for just $49, you can get $139 worth of paper crafting product that will help you get started.  PLUS, in August, you will get a great new scrapbook bag FREE!  But hurry because bag supplies are limited!



So visit my website today right here and happy shopping.  If  you have any questions or need some help, feel free to contact me via email.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews