Monday, July 30, 2012

New Paper From Close To My Heart

As you all may already know, the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book from CTMH goes live for all on Wednesday, August 1st.  I wanted to give you a sneak peek as to what to expect.  Introducing “Clementine”…..this has to be one of my very favorites.

Clementine 004

Clementine 011

These were two 2 page layouts I worked on this weekend.  Now for a couple of adorable cards

Clementine 016

Clementine 019

I love the coordinating embellishments for Clementine and I especially love the Harvest baker’s twine

Clementine 025

Clementine 027

So I hope you enjoyed your little taste of what’s to come.  Visit my website (http://littlebitofscrap.ctmh.com) starting August 1st and you can view all the new product we have in store for you.  Also stay tuned for details about my “open house” for all those that are local…..

Let’s create together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews