Saturday, July 21, 2012

Paper Rosettes

Happy Saturday!  My daughter's 11th birthday is coming up and we will be having a family get together to celebrate.  I thought I would take this rainy day to create some fun stuff for the party.  Here is a peek at the paper rosettes I made that will be attached to the favor bags.


These are super easy to create.  Just take 1"x12" strips of patterned paper, score every 1/4" and acordian fold.   Attach the two ends and push down the center.  I use a hot glue gun to assure a strong hold.  Here is a pic of the rosettes attached to the favor bags.




These favor bags.boxes were created using my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge exclusive to Close To My Heart.  This is one of the many reasons I am looking forward to the new Artiste cartridge that Close To My Heart just introduced.  So many neat things you can do with it.  So for all you Pinterest fans, stop pinning and start creating!!!!  Pre-order your cartridge today!!!  Just ask me how.........send me an email!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews