Sunday, July 22, 2012

Great Decor Using Paper

I love office supplies!  I mean all kinds of things like post-its, paper clips, colored pens, pencils, notebooks, etc.  With that, I took my giant clothes pins (used for decoration) and added a little something special.  I took some scraps I had left over from my latest scrapbooking project along with some brads, ribbon, straight pins, and adhesive...and here you have it!


I feel so accomplished when I create fun projects like this one and with using all my left-overs...no waste!  Even my kitty Joker agrees as he made himself at home right on my scrapping table.


Stay tuned as I bring you more information about what great things the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book from Close To My Heart.  Contact me if you would like your own copy!  Danielle Valentino

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews