Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello, everyone! So glad I am able to stop and breathe a minute and go back to sharing my love of all things Close To My Heart! I know I have been MIA for a bit. Boy it was a crazy couple of months....trying to wrap up a school year for 3 children plus my own as a teacher...well...UGH! Now I am back to work to teach the summer program. Mind you, though it has been crazy busy, I have always been able to take out some time to craft and scrap. What a great way to decompress from the everyday insanity. So even though I have not posted, the projects have been completed-I promise :). I am absolutely beside myself with excitement as right now, as we speak, my team members are having a blast in Dallas, TX at the annual Close To My Heart convention. This is when all the great new things are unveiled. So I am going to take a few minutes to share with you what is going on. Here we go!
Our new Fall/Winter 2012 catalog is bringing us lots of amazing things. For starters we have some new colors to share with you: slate, whisper, saddle, ruby, and cashmere are to name some. Also, in addition to our scrapbook Workshop on the Go program, CTMH now has available cardmaking Workshops on the Go as well as home decor kits. We are also introducing our new Cricut cartridge exclusive to CTMH. Presenting "Artiste"
How about this amazing new deal? Join my team starting August first for just $49! That's right, you can now be a consultant yourself for $49...plus you will get this adorable bag for FREE! (limited quantity on bags)....they are big enough to carry all your scrapping necessities PLUS water bottles. Here is what you get:
So much more is out there to share, so keep checking back for new posts! If you are interested in joining our CTMH family, feel free to contact me @ my3gurls12@gmail.com and visit my website littlebitofscrap.ctmh.com for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews