Friday, July 13, 2012

Happiness is…….

Helping someone enjoy the many benefits of being a CTMH consultant.  I am shooting to the moon right now!!!!  Congratulations to Ursula Chandler, the newest member of my team AND the Close To My Heart family.  Welcome Ursula, I cannot wait to help you begin your adventure as a CTMH consultant!

Ok, who is next?  Come on peeps, this is a fabulous time to join Close To My Heart.  For $49 you cannot go wrong.  Let me know if you are interested and I will do my best to help you every step of the way.  Contact me at my3gurls12@gmail.com or visit my website  littlebitofscrap.ctmh.com.  Just click on “opportunities” and then “let’s get started”. 

Let’s create together!

ExclusiveProduct.ashx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews