Sunday, April 1, 2012

Exploding Mini Scrapbook….Featuring “Stella”

Happy April, everyone!  I am starting my April posts with this great project I did.  It is so much easier than I thought and I plan on hosting a workshop to help others make their very own “Exploding Mini Scrapbook”. 

Exploding Mini Scrapbook 006

All you need is 4 pieces of cardstock (2 each of the same color).  Here I used Sunset and Olive.  The cardstock plays as your bases.  You will also need your scraps that were left over from your “Stella” paper pack, your favorite CTMH stamp set, some ribbon, and some embellishments.  My embellishments were made from and included “Garden” wood shapes, bottle caps, liquid glass, buttons, hemp, and paper flowers.  Take a look at the different pages…..

Exploding Mini Scrapbook 016

Stay tuned for April’s schedule of workshops and classes and see if you can join us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews