Sunday, March 25, 2012

Paper Craft For Your Garden!

 

Yep…you heard right!  I will be bringing some paper crafting into my garden gifts this year.  With planting season around the corner and many loved ones I know love cooking, I will be gifting them with a starter, mini herb garden.  That garden will be adorned with one of these special, handmade garden stakes:

Garden Stakes 001

Thanks to my CTMH Cricut AP cartridge, I made this great circle at 2 1/2” and embellished it with wooden shapes (for that natural look) and hand decorated bottle cap.  Stamp a little sentiment and voila!!!  A great little garden stake.  I think it adds a personal touch to your gift and can be passed on to someone else for them to enjoy. 

Garden Stakes 006

Also great to include one of these for any floral gifts given to those special teachers in your lives during Teacher Appreciation Week.  Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews