Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fresh Start For My Paper Crafting

Hello, everyone and happy March!  Yes, I am back after I stepped away from my blog for awhile.  What have I been up to you ask?  Well where do I begin? 

Once the holidays passed, 2012 brought so many exciting opportunities for me and I have had to focus on other stuff.  After launching Little Bit of Scrap, organizing some fund raisers, and introducing the new Spring/Summer 2012 Close To My Heart Idea Book, I think I am finding things to settle down for the time being.  I have met so many great new people in the passed couple of months and have gotten inspired by so many great crafting techniques and trends.  I will give you a little peak into what I have been creating.

This 6x6 board book was created along with 15 young ladies who performed as the “Snow Flakes” in the Nutcracker presented by Loudoun Ballet.  What a great honor it was to help the girls preserve their memories of this great accomplishment.

 

Here is one of the new paper packs featured in the Spring/Summer 2012 Close To My Heart Idea Book.  I had so much fun creating layouts, cards, and other paper projects with this paper.  Little Bit of Scrap will be hosting a make-up class for this paper on Monday, March 12th for anyone who would like to get their hands on this paper.  Just contact me valentino.danielle@yahoo.com

 

I continue to use and cherish my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  Here is a little box I created using AP…I plan on filling it with treats for a friend’s birthday. 

 

I have so many ideas to implement this weekend.  I will continue to post my creations!  Enjoy your weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews