Monday, December 12, 2011

Layout For Our 2011 Christmas Tree

Ok, so I am having a hard time choosing between CTMH’s “Believe” paper and “Wonderland” paper.  They are both something I want to play with this season.  So after tossing it back and forth I decided to do all of our “getting ready” for Christmas and “winter fun” photos on “Wonderland” and all festivities and Christmas itself on “Believe”.  So here is the first layout I did using “Wonderland”:

Wonderland 004 

What stunning colors and I LOVE snowflakes!  The letters were cut out using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge exclusive to CTMH as was the snowflake, lace photo mat.  Here are just a few details to the layout":

Wonderland 008

Here is a 6 point flower (cut using AP from CTMH) with a Top Coat Icing Overlay attached to it via a Shimmer brad….FUN and SPARKLY!!!!

Wonderland 007

Below is an easy technique done by tearing the B&T paper then inking the edges…

Wonderland 010

This page is my favorite….perfect for displaying a picture of the tree farm we got our tree from on a chilly day!

Wonderland 012

Thanks, Close To My Heart, for another awesome paper pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews