Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy October!

Hello, everyone and happy October! I love the start of a new month and there will be lots of classes this month as well as other special event announcements. But before I post the schedules and dates-to-remember, I wanted to tell you all about the October special from Close To My Heart.

For any of you have been thinking about becoming a consultant and doing what you love to do, this month is a great time to do it. For any person signing on as a consultant between October 1 and October 31 you will receive one New Consultant add-on collection of your choice for FREE! For just $99 you will receive the new consultant kit filled with awesome product valued at over $280 plus a FREE add-on to make your kit even better! Contact me today with any of your questions or if you would like more information on how to join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews