Monday, October 3, 2011

Art Philosophy + Cricut = Halloween Fun!

Hello, everyone. Hope you are all getting along with this cool, rainy, Fall weather. I love this time of year and I take some extra time reading all my favorite magazines and catching up with fun stuff to make and do for the holidays. I love Halloween...especially since I have 3 girls who love it too. Plus, I am a teacher and this is a huge craft time in the classroom. On my magazine travels, I found these really cute treat boxes made to look like our Halloween mascots (like mummies, pumpkins, spiders, bats, and monsters).

My friend and upline, Fancy Melissa at fancymelissa.com was great enough to take the ideas and run with them. She figured out a way we can use the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge by CTMH to create these cute treat boxes...so I got right on it. Here is Frankenstein:


So...how did I make this guy. Check out my tutorial on how to create your very own Frankenstein treat box...(and don't forget to visit fancy melissa at fancymelissa.com)

If you don't have your Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, contact me and I will help you out! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews