Monday, August 15, 2011

Upcoming Workshop: Elemental!!!!

I will be having my 1st workshop using Elemental from the new Autumn/Winter 2011 Catalog. I have a nice group of peeps joining me however, I always have space for a few more. If you are long distance and you would like the kit, just send me an email and I will order yours right away. Its comes with a cutting guide to help you complete the project more easily. Here is more info about it:

Sunday, August 21st @ 1:00p
Workshops on the Go™ Elemental Kit
Retail Value: $35.78 / You Pay: $29.95 + shipping and tax
1 – Elemental Level 2 Paper Packet
2 – Colonial White Cardstock Sheets
1 – My Acrylix® Elemental Workshop Stamp Set
1 – Just Blooms™ Flutter Paper Shapes
1 – Antiqued Copper Designer Brads
1 – Instructional Brochure

We will use the materials and instructions in the workshop kit* to create two beautiful 2-page layouts.

Contact me if you are interested in joining us. Cash & checks accepted and credit cards are welcome. If you would like to pay by credit card, please let me know and I will email your invoice. Hope to see you!!

Let's create together!

valentino.danielle@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews