Monday, July 18, 2011

Join My Team Today! New CTMH Consultant Kit Now Available!!!!

Now is the time to join the CTMH family of amazing consultants.  Do what you love doing and teach others to do the the same.  Close To My Heart’s new mission statement is

We show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most.

For just $99 you can get all of this in your new consultant kit

image

Add on these great packs for $40 each

image

image

I am currently looking to expand my team.  If you are interested in joining me, feel free to contact me at valentino.danielle@yahoo.com with any questions or visit me at my webite createwithdanielle.myctmh.com and go to the “Your Opportunities” tab.  Fill out the enrollment form and you are done!  I would love to help you reach your goals as a CTMH consultant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews