Sunday, July 17, 2011

Handmade Journal Just For Kids

Ok, I just have a blast making cool journals for us adults.  So I decided to extend the idea and make a fun journal that is kid friendly.  Even a little one just learning to write will be able to benefit from this one…..

I used a primary line composition book and covered it using Close To My Heart’s Fanfare paper.

fabfare book 001

Fanfare book fun 001

For a little extra fun, I added a paper flower using 1 1/4” squares turned into cones and placed in a circle.  Add a button and you are done…..

Fanfare book fun 004

There is nothing better than being able to bring your love of paper crafts to your young students (in my case) AND young children (also in my case)!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews