Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hope For Japan-CTMH Reaches Out!!!!

This is one of the MANY reason why I love working for this awesome company! They are always willing to reach out to those in need. So now I am reaching out to you. Here is how you can help:



From now until April 30, purchase the exclusive, non-commissionable “Hope for Japan” A-size stamp set for the special price of only $5 (retail value $7.95 US / $8.75 CAN) and Close To My Heart will donate 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross’ efforts in Japan. This beautifully designed stamp set reminds us of how our hearts are hopeful for those who are in need.

Contact me for more info or if you would like to purchase this stamp set valentino.danielle@yahoo.com **All shipping and tax will be covered by me. All of those who purchase this stamp set will be recognized with a special "thank you" once the fundraiser is over AND will be entered in a raffle. Two names will be chosen to win the My Acrylix blocks that are recommended for this set (1” x 1” (Y1000), 1” × 1½” (Y1001), and 3” × 3” (Y1006).So don't delay. Send me your orders today...we all can help-one stamp at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews