Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Delight in Everything-Sophia

This month I am getting to play with Close To My Heart’s Sophia paper pack.  I am loving it!  It is wonderful for Spring fun, Easter, Mother’s Day, birthdays….anything!!!!!  Here is my latest creation:

Sophia 026

I started with a plain 4 1/2”x 5 1/4” card base.  Using some left-over paper from one of my scrapbook layouts, I covered the front of my card.  I punched a 1 3/4” circle at the top left corner and added a treat cup filled with some buttons from the CTMH ‘Pink” collection.

Sophia 018

I used some pink designer ribbon at the bottom and topped the bow with a button laced with waxy flax.  I added the “Delight in Everything” sticker which is from the Sophia level 2 my stickease sheets and there you have it!  Easy enough, right?!   This card is going to a fellow crafter that I know LOVES the CTMH buttons.  That is why I filled this treat cup with just that.  Keep in mind you can fill them with anything:  glitter, confetti, candy, or a favorite embellishment. I hope this inspired you just a bit today.  I know this simple project certainly lifted my spirits.  Happy crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews