Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Getting Cristmasized!


There is nothing that bothers me more that rushing through the holidays and looking back asking myself "what just happened?". Especially now that my girls are getting bigger-the reality sets in that they are not babies anymore. I really want to make the extra effort to enjoy the holiday season. I am jotting things down so I can journal my scrap pages later, taking pictures, and taking lots of deep breaths in between. And this holiday season, I refuse to not make time to get together with friends for some fun things....I can never be too busy or commited to forget what wonderful people I have in my life. So even though our holiday decorating has begun, it started because it reminds me to stop and smell the roses. I hope I can encourage many of you to do the same......


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews