Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family Traditions

It is that time of year that the kids start asking when we are doing our favorite holiday activites. I never realized how many traditions we really do have. Cutting down our family Christmas tree at a nearby tree farm, baking favorite cookies, playing special holiday music, finding the traditional ornaments in the box and recollecting what they symbolize are just a few of them. I thought this year I would preserve some of those traditions so they can be remembered for always.

Pictured here you will see how I incorporated the 6x12 memory protector flip flaps from Close To My Heart that I love so much. They help add more space for pictures and journaling to your favorite layouts.


When you open up the flip flaps, you unveil a whole other page and then some.....This will be the layout I use for scrapping our tree cutting and trimming traditions. I got this idea of a tree design from a recent issue of "Creating Keepsakes" magazine. I thought it was cute and would be perfect for our tree pictures.

Pictured below is the beginning of my scrapbook layouts for Christmas 2010. The paper I used was "Mistletoe" from Close To My Heart". I am loving this paper more and more as I use it for cards, gift tags, and scrapbook pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews