Monday, November 22, 2010

Bring Out Your Inner Craftiness

Good morning and happy Monday! I have been chatting with some wonderful new people over the passed couple of weeks. You all know that when getting to know someone new, the question always arises (whether subliminally or forthright) "what do you do?". Being a person who wears many hats I find myself going through a "list". I am a mommy of three busy daughters, I am a teacher, and I am a crafter. When I explain my love of teaching the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and stamping and being a consultant for a fantastic scrapbook and stamp company-Close To My Heart, the two things I almost always hear is "I wish I had more time to do that" or "I am so not crafty". STOP!!!!!

I cannot tell you how rewarding it is to feel inspired about making a card or preserving your families memories and than actually doing it. It gets even better when you watch others enjoy your creations. There is always a little bit of time to put into yourself and doing something that makes you feel good. Consider yourself like a bank account. If you keep withdrawing from yourself without depositing something, eventually you will be at a zero balance. Take some time to invest in you: read a magazine to get that new recipe or pop in a CD and sit back and listen to some music, or watch that television show that you TiVo'd and if you have ever wanted to learn the art of scrapbooking, contact me valentino.danielle@yahoo.com for a calendar of upcoming workshops. Let me show you how you CAN be crafty and what a small amount of time can do for you. Let's create together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews