Saturday, February 1, 2014

CTMH Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book Now LIVE!

Happy February....and a happy day it is!  The Close To My Heart Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book is now available for customers to order from!  So many exciting New product in this book.  NEW paper packs, NEW scrapbook systems like "Picture My Life", NEW jewelry making product, NEW embossing folders, NEW ideas, and so much more!!!!


Just visit my website today and take a look at what is now available to you.  If you would like your very own Spring/Summer Idea Book, contact me today, and I will get you all set with one OR now you can get your very own copy sent to you by using item number WC1141 for just $3.95 when you shop on my website.  

So enjoy your Saturday and let me know what I can do to help you get your projects done!

~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews