Monday, November 4, 2013

Take a Look at What Is Coming To CTMH!

https://cdn.closetomyheart.com/2013/image-gallery/1311-cc-picture-your-life.jpg




I am excited to announce to you all "Picture Your Life"! Picture Your Life at Close To My Heart is an incredible offer for new Consultants who join my Team! When you sign up between November 1 and December 15, 2013, and submit a minimum of $300 in personal sales before March 31st, 2014, you will not only receive one of your choice of the incredible new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs (a $24.95 value), but you will become the newest member of the Close To My Heart family!  No brainer!!!! 

"Picture My Life" will be available for customer purchase starting February 1, 2014.  There will be 8 kits to choose from!!! 

Come join my team today!  Just come on over to my website and sign up today!  This is the perfect time to do it as the holidays come around you can help others and yourself get those great scrapbooking, cardmaking, and stamping projects done!!!!  Let me help you....let me show you how!

~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews