Monday, October 14, 2013

Start Your Holiday Shopping!!!!

Good morning and happy Monday (Columbus Day)!  I am super excited to share that starting tomorrow 10/15, you can order from the Close To My Heart Holiday Guide.  The Sparkle and Shine collection is so beautiful and I have already started creating with it (because I am a consultant, I get to preview the product early). I wanted to give you a little taste of what you will see in the guide in combination to what you can find in your Autumn/Winter Idea Book!  Here is a single page layout that I created to capture the Christmas moments of my three girls.  This will be my "opening" page!
With the help of my Cricut, Art Philosophy, and Artbooking I got to make this fun page.  Notice how I left the "zip strip" attached to the top piece of B&T.  A few little extra embellishments I included were from the Mini-Medley Accents (Ruby), Sparkle Flourishes, and Mini-Clothes Pins......

Notice the little sparkle in the Baker's Twine!!!

Stay tuned as I will post pics of other projects throughout the day!!!!  Also, if you are local, join us at Wegmans in Leesburg tomorrow evening at 7:30 so you can see the new guide and get some gift giving ideas as well!


~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews