Friday, July 26, 2013

Back-To-School With Laughing Lola

Hello, all!  So I have been spending my summer time wisely so far.  I have been inspired on so many notes and faced with some tough decisions that call for some major changes in my life right now.  I have been able to focus on doing things I truly enjoy and feeling a true sense of fulfillment and self reward……all while spending quality time with my family and just enjoying life-cherishing every second of the experiences we have together.  After all, that is what life is all about, right?

So with that said, I am dedicating more time to preserving those precious memories by scrapbooking each day, even if it means just cutting and preparing the papers I need and want for my layouts.  Labeling all as I go allows for me an easy assembly.  I am absolutely thrilled that at my last class I heard one of my scrappers announce that she was ready to get back to the craft she loved to do and that was very important to her as she is creating keepsakes for her children.  LOVE IT!!!!

I wanted to share with you all how I used the new “Laughing Lola” paper pack from Close To My Heart’s Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book.  Before you know it, the kids will be returning to school, so I went ahead and started getting my pages ready for Back-To-School.  This paper is AWESOME for all three of my angels as 2 are middle schoolers and 1 is heading into her final year of elementary school (ugh, I am getting old).  Anyway, thanks to my Cricut E2 and the Artbooking cartridge exclusive to Close To My Heart (available to all customers August 1!!!!!) I was able to make this pretty but easy layout!

Close To My Heart Summer 2013 111

What is awesome about this cartridge is not only does it offer 15 themed layouts, but it also allows you to make all your cuts for your 12x12 layouts proportionate to your page.  No more guess work!

Stay tuned as we will be creating cards using the “Laughing Lola” Card Workshop On the Go in August!  We will create 5 each of 3 designs…here they are:

Close To My Heart Summer 2013 112 

Happy crafting!

~Danielle

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews