Monday, March 25, 2013

Where is Spring? Using This Time Wisely!

So today is my first day off from work (I am a teacher) as we are supposed to be enjoying Spring break.  This is what I woke up to.......
Ummmmm....not very Springy (just sayin').  So I decided to look at the glass as being half full and got to catching up on my scrapping.  I must say, I got quite a bit done.  Take a look at two of the layouts I did.  They are already to adhere my Easter pics!

Even if the weather outside is just plain stinky...the beautiful "Chantilly" paper brings me hope that Spring weather will arrive soon.  For your very own pack of Chantilly go here.  You will even find coordinating stamp sets, fabrics and embellishments.  Let me know if I can help you.

~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews