Saturday, November 24, 2012

Handmade Recipe Box Using a Great Technique!

Hi, everyone.  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I am sure most of you are in full swing now getting ready for Christmas.  I know how this time of year can get extremely overwhelming.  I am pulling together some gift ideas for those special people in my life and I wanted to share this one with you.  I created this awesome handmade recipe box for someone (I can't say who as they may be reading this post..LOL).  However, this was so super easy to create thanks to Close To My Heart products and and little know how. 


Check out this "how-to" video clip on how to stamp across multiple surfaces.


Here is the technique on my recipe box:

If you look closely, the smaller flower image is embossed.  Wow!!!  This was so easy.  I added some pinwheel flowers and a little handle....so cute!



Want to make one of your own recipe boxes for a special teacher, co-worker, or neighbor?  Well I will be hosting a workshop to show you how on Monday, December 10th @ 6:30p.  The cost of the class is $15 per person.  Contact me here if you would like to join us.  Or visit me here to see my calendar of classes and events!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews