Monday, September 3, 2012

CTMH Artiste Collection Makes Great Cupcake Boxes

Happy Labor Day, everyone!  This weekend I celebrate two very special people in my life.  My daughter and my mom….who are BOTH celebrating a birthday!  I was so lucky to have my new “Artiste” Cricut cartridge exclusive to Close To My Heart as it helped me make these adorable cupcake boxes…..

IMG_20120901_161237

I baked some yummy cupcakes, added some swirly frosting, tossed on some sprinkles, and popped them in the box….I finished them off by wrapping each filled box with Baker’s Twine.  As I got swallowed up by the prepping for the party, I had lost the chance to photograph the completed project but thanks to my cell, I clicked as I was creating. 

I will be holding a party favor class this month so look for additions to my calendar……

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews