Sunday, August 19, 2012

More Than Just a Card!





I just wanted to share this project with you, which was inspired by Pamela O'Connor.  You can visit her blog here
So let's get started.  I took a 6x6 Die-Cut Card (in Kraft) by CTMH


With my Cricut AND my Art Philosophy cartridge (exclusive to CTMH) I was able to cut the oval center.  Than I scored 1" from each side of the fold line in order for the box to stand up.  To decorate, I used the following (all CTMH):
  • Clementine paper X7156B
  • Burlap Ribbon Z1760
  • Cottage Assortment Z1794
  • Cashmere Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads Z2175
  • Hook & Loop Dots Z1805 (similar to velcro coins to help close the flap of the box)
  • It's Your Day Stamp Set (Constant Campaign that you can find here on my website.  To find all other products I used in this project, go here
That's it!!!! So easy to do and there is nothing more fun than turning an ordinary card into something really cool.  Happy Crafting!

Contact me if you have any questions my3gurls12@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews