Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Boxes, Bows, & Cards! ~Avonlea~

Hello, everyone, and happy Tuesday!  I wanted to take some time to share with you some fun things I have been creating with CTMH's new Avonlea paper pack.  I started by creating a card using a design from the Make It From Your Heart Volume #1 publication new to CTMH.  This was pattern 25 and I used a Colonial White card base.  Add some Opaque Adhesive Gems, paper butterfly, and some Slate ink to distress the edges and there you have it.


Here are a few of the boxes I completed.  The inside is filled with some great little note cards.  Keep in mind that you can fill these sweet boxes with anything from cards to candy!


 



That is all I have for now.....I will keep posting as I create.  Keep your eyes peeled for some beautiful scrapbook layouts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews