Monday, August 6, 2012

Beautiful Storage For Handmade Cards

Good morning and happy Monday!  What a weekend!  Yesterday was my new downline’s launch party.  She had a great turnout and I am just thrilled to see so many people take interest in scrapbooking, stamping, and home décor.  Great job, Urusula!

In the meantime, I spent a few hours crafting myself.  I am absolutely in love with Close To My Heart’s new “Avonlea” paper.  The colors are beautiful and makes any project look so elegant.  With all the cards I have been creating, I decided to take my My Creations Card Box from CTMH and bling it up.  Here is the finished product.

Avonlea Card Box 006

The “Avonlea” paper is beautiful enough where you don’t need much to fancy it up.  So I just added a pleated rosette a couple of buttons, and a little bit if Slate ink to distress the edges. 

Avonlea Card Box 003

These boxes are perfect for gift giving.  Just fill with some handmade cards and envelopes.  Or, just keep one for yourself.  They are just the perfect size to fit standards cards and fits nicely on a desk or end table.  Want to make your own “Avonlea” card box?  A new workshop date was added.  On Friday, August 31st we will be creating one of these great boxes.  Cost is $20 per person which gives you a My Creations Card Box, a pack of Antique Gold Mini Medley Accents, & Avonlea paper cut and ready to be put on box.  I will supply ink & sponges, all you need is adhesive!

Contact me here if you are interested in joining us.  If you are too far to attend the workshop but want your own kit, let me know.  I can send a kit all ready to go! 

Let’s create together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews