Friday, July 20, 2012

August Workshop Schedule

Happy Friday!  I am excited to introduce all of Close To My Heart's new Fall/Winter product to you.  Here is a tentative schedule for some workshops I will be hosting.  I wanted to give you all a heads up as to what exciting things are to come. The official class/workshop schedule will be posted on August 1st so stay tuned! 

Avonlea Scrapbook Workshop (Quick & Easy Version):  With this workshop you will be creating 4 pages using the Avonlea paper pack and using canvas shapes for embellishing.  We will do some stamping too!  Cost of workshop is $20 per person. 


Avonlea Workshop on the Go Card Workshop:  We will use our cardmaking kit which includes:
  • C Size My Acrylix Stamp Set exclusive to the workshop
  • Avonlea B&T Duos paper
  • 4 Sheets of cardstock
  • 15 Colonial White cards & envelopes
  • 1 pack of Slate Epoxy Bubbles
  • 1 Grey Organdy Ribbon (5 yards)
  • 1 Instructional brochure
We will use this kit to create 15 awesome cards (5 each of 3 designs).  Cost of workshop is $35 per person.


Avonlea Workshop on the Go:  We will use the instruction that come with this kit to complete 2 great 2 page layouts.  The kit includes:
  • My Reflections Avonlea Paper Pack
  • My Acrylix stamp set exclusive to the kit
  • 2 sheets of Colonial White cardstock
  •  Parlor Velvet Rub-Ons
  • Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
Cost of workshop is $35 per person.


Avonlea Workshop on the Go Scroll Album:  We will use materials to create a four foot scroll album for display on a wall or unrolled on a shelf  Here is what your kit includes:
  • My Acrylix Scroll Album Stamp Set exclusive to the kit
  • 7 1/4" Wooden Spool with 4 feet of Kraft paper
  • 10 Buttons
  • Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon (1 yard)
  • Canvas Stickers
  • Instructional Guide

Cost of workshop is $41 per person

If you have any questions about the workshops being offered, please contact me at my3gurls12@gmail.com. I cannot wait for us to create together!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews